Friday, September 16, 2011

Brownie Prize Pack Give A Way!!

Brownies are an all time favorite at our home!  With just a few ingredients stirred up in a bowl, baked in the oven, a special treat of chocolate, ooey, gooey, good is ready!  I have used Betty Crocker brownie mixes for years with great success.  The quick prepared mix works perfect for a special treat anytime.

Recently, a new brownie flavor came out - Milk Chocolate mix.  Can it get any better than that?  On a regular night, I baked these up and created a special time for my family by something so simple!  No special occasion, just to celebrate how special my family is to me! 


Now, it's your chance!  Would you like to win a free prize package which features a full size box of Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Brownies, Betty Crocker red apron, brownie baking pan with cover and a mixing spoon?  All you have to do to enter is leave a comment and tell my about your favorite brownie! 


For more Betty Crocker goodness, you can visit the website:
Betty Crocker
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter 

Winner of the prize pack will be drawn randomly on September 24! 

"Disclosure: The product, information and prize pack have been provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark."

7 comments:

  1. My favorite brownie is just that. ANY brownie. Such an easy go-to-dessert and yummy to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brownies. My favorite? Ones with black walnuts. Please enter me in your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,

    Sorry you didn't win my blog makeover giveaway... if you are ever interested, I'm free to do 2 makeovers in September and 4 in October. Just email me at curly2880 at yahoo dot com

    Love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like Fudge Brownies...and I add semi-sweet choc chips. Makes them really rich! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For Jennifer from Trading Ashes For Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all brownies! No discrimination here!
    I think my fav is cookie brownies though.

    Janet
    gatorgirl66@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's my girls who are the brownie fans around here and I've made this mix quite often and they love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.