Word Filled Wednesday October 31, 2007 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments LoriOctober 31, 2007 at 12:11 PMAmen. Happy Wednesday.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAmydeanneOctober 31, 2007 at 1:56 PMfunny, the kids were talking about grapes and I was thinking of this the other day!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLiving BeyondOctober 31, 2007 at 5:15 PMOh I like - where did you find that photo? I could just reach out and eat one!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLisaNovember 1, 2007 at 1:05 PMWonderful graphic and verse. Thanks for the reminder!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGranNovember 1, 2007 at 9:23 PMAwesome photo with a perfect verse.Thank you for sharing today!Have a wonderful evening!AngelaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.
Amen. Happy Wednesday.
ReplyDeletefunny, the kids were talking about grapes and I was thinking of this the other day!!
ReplyDeleteOh I like - where did you find that photo? I could just reach out and eat one!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful graphic and verse. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo with a perfect verse.Thank you for sharing today!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful evening!
Angela