Skip to main content

Word Filled Wednesday

It is so much fun to participate in Word Filled Wednesday over at Amydeanne's. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a verse!

I chose this verse today, because first I have spring fever! These tulips represent a promise of spring to me. This verse is very special to me as it reminds me that whatever situation, whatever crisis, whatever trial or test that happens, there is a peace that comes only from God and that peace will cover my heart and mind and that peace is so great, it is beyond comprehension. May the peace of God be with you today!

Comments

  1. Good Morning!

    It's Spring Fever all over and that is just a beautiful verse and picture to use!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a favorite verse of mine. so many times i have prayed for this exact peace...a peace that the world cannont understand even if it tries. a peace that defies situational circumstances. a peace that floods our soul and permeates our spirit. a peace that in the eyes of others seems un-natural.

    peace that surpasses all UNDERSTANDING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been one of my all time favorite verses...probably....because i struggle with peace. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm off...to visit yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love tulips! especially this time of year! a great verse! i'm so glad you participated today! praying that it will touch us all today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photo and verse. We are looking forward to spring also. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TRUTHFULLY one of MY FAVORITE verses!! and with tulips,even better!!
    loved it!

    peace to YOU.....that surpasses all understanding,
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, am ready for spring! What's sad is that I don't live in a particularly cold part of the country! :) I think for me a large part of it is the "newness" of everything around us in spring -- the promise of new beginnings.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that verse, it has gotten me through many trials and tribulation! The tulips are beautiful and won't it be great when we see them finally show up?!!

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen, and amen. His peace is what we all need..
    blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love tulips too. You did a beautiful job. Wishing you peace.

    Thanks for stopping by my new blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice. The yellow really pops. Great verse choice.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes We Score, Sometimes We Block

Our family is in the midst of little league soccer season. My youngest son is playing and his enthusiasm is contagious. He is pretty good at the sport, but what makes it so great is that he loves it! He counts the days until the next game or practice. He loves his coach and teammates. He has moved up an age level this year and the players are working more like team, passing to each other and watching out for each other during play. During the last game, my son scored two goals, they were the only goals of the game. In today's game the team scored eight goals. My son came up afterwards to me and said, "I didn't score today, but I blocked". What a powerful truth those words can hold. In life, sometimes we score, sometimes we block. Sometimes we do great things, we excel, we achieve, we meet our goal - we score! There are also times we see the needs of others, sometimes they are sad or hurting, we block their hits. We look out for them so they can score. We...

Paths of Prayer

Today, I'm joining up with Five Minute Friday, a fun writing opportunity to connect and share a quick thought on this week's theme "Path". For many years, when coming across a Scripture about 'paths', it turned into a prayer and desire to be led down God's open paths. Through the years of life which included, marriage, keeping a home, job, raising children and as they began to explore their own paths, seeking God and His paths became a vital part of life and prayer.  As God's Word reveals God's goodness and His ways, I want to be walking - living a lifestyle on the paths that He leads.  Some of my favorite 'path' verses include: Proverbs 4:18 "But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day."   Psalm 25:4,  "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths,"  Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your way...

Word-Filled Wednesday

I love participating in Word Filled Wednesday . This is hosted over at 160 acrewoods and is designed to share God's Word with verse and picture. Go over and take a peek - you will be blessed! The verse I chose for today is one of my favorite verses. A while back during an intense trial of watching a loved one struggle with addiction - ready to lose everything over the addiction, I read this verse and it spoke to my heart clearly. Without God - there is no hope, the things of this world will leave you empty and void. Chasing after the things of the world is like chasing the wind, you just can't grasp it. But in God there is hope. Even though the trial may be tough and challenging, God is hope and He will fill you with peace and joy as you believe in Him and you will abound in hope. May your day be blessed and filled with HOPE!