Just For the Joy Of It...Dog Days... December 31, 2009 One recent afternoon, I stepped outside and saw my son and our neighbor playing with her dog. It brought joy to my heart watching them romp with, pet and hug this gentle dog! They also had a little joy in their hearts!! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels photos Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments DeborahDecember 31, 2009 at 12:02 PMGreat photos! I have fond memories of my childhood pet - a dog named Bandito (because of the black "mask" on his face). :o)Looking forward to the day when our Little One can have a dog, too.May you have a Blessed 2010!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAndreaDecember 31, 2009 at 1:16 PMAbsolutely adorable! It's so great to witness the simple joys of childhood:0ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJessaDecember 31, 2009 at 1:27 PMVery Cute! Love the way you did your photos.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJamieDecember 31, 2009 at 3:10 PMSo cute! Great pics! Such joy to watch your children enjoy something.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBecky @ Our Sweet PeasDecember 31, 2009 at 4:47 PMVery Sweet. I love the unfiltered joy that pets can bring! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.
Great photos! I have fond memories of my childhood pet - a dog named Bandito (because of the black "mask" on his face). :o)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the day when our Little One can have a dog, too.
May you have a Blessed 2010!
Absolutely adorable! It's so great to witness the simple joys of childhood:0
ReplyDeleteVery Cute! Love the way you did your photos.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Great pics! Such joy to watch your children enjoy something.
ReplyDeleteVery Sweet. I love the unfiltered joy that pets can bring! :)
ReplyDelete