Skip to main content

Do You Scentsy?


Since I am the mother of three sons, I spend a lot of time in the kitchen!  It seems like I have a little station between my stove and the sink where I can cook and clean and keep an eye on my guys out the kitchen window.  

Even though I am the only girl in a house full of boys, I love to add ambiance to my home.  Amidst the sports paraphernalia, dirty socks, roughhousing and rowdiness, candles, flowers and the smells of home are integrated. It makes for a fun and exciting blend!

In my little corner of the kitchen, there is a perfect place for a candle.  Since so much of my time is spent there, I often try to light a candle there to indulge my senses.  
But usually as one of my boys are dashing by, they find other uses for this corner - to throw a towel there!  A fire hazard for sure!  So I had resigned to not keep a candle in this area.

The opportunity came to review a Scentsy.  Scentsy Warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick.  With no flame, soot, smoke or lead to worry about, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 delightful Scentsy fragrances.

I put my Scentsy in my little corner and it worked perfectly.  The Scentsy provides the warmth and atmosphere a candle brings and a fragrant constantly flows to indulge the senses.  All of the things I love about candles, but none of the danger or mess.  My review was done on a full size warmer and scent blocks are available to change the scents.

Scentsy has several products available ranging from warmers, scent bricks, room sprays and many other products to bring a sensational scent to your home.  Warmers and scents are available for every season and decor. There are opportunities to host a party or even become a Scentsy consultant for your area.  For information on purchases or any other information, please click HERE.

I'm so thankful to be introduced to Scentsy and now that I have a warmer, will be a frequent customer to keep my home filled with beauty for the senses.

This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by: (Scentsy) for this review.



Comments

  1. Kids and candles totally don't mix, that' for sure. You were gracious to not mention the fact that sometimes candles cover up the smell of boys....or maybe yours haven't reached the stinky feet stage yet, or you are just way too nice to mention that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a great product! enjoyed reading your review about it. I haven't heard of it, but will have to check out Scentsy!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of Scentsy!! I would definitely like to give these a try....

    Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I raised 3 boys (and a girl) so I am very aware of all of your dilemmas, haha...I too love candles, and their wonderful scents but now I worry about the grandkids knocking one of them over etc. These sound wonderful and I am sold. Where do I get some? = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can order from Kimberlee's site, she gave me a free gift for order form her website!

    http://chaney.scentsy.us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes We Score, Sometimes We Block

Our family is in the midst of little league soccer season. My youngest son is playing and his enthusiasm is contagious. He is pretty good at the sport, but what makes it so great is that he loves it! He counts the days until the next game or practice. He loves his coach and teammates. He has moved up an age level this year and the players are working more like team, passing to each other and watching out for each other during play. During the last game, my son scored two goals, they were the only goals of the game. In today's game the team scored eight goals. My son came up afterwards to me and said, "I didn't score today, but I blocked". What a powerful truth those words can hold. In life, sometimes we score, sometimes we block. Sometimes we do great things, we excel, we achieve, we meet our goal - we score! There are also times we see the needs of others, sometimes they are sad or hurting, we block their hits. We look out for them so they can score. We...

Paths of Prayer

Today, I'm joining up with Five Minute Friday, a fun writing opportunity to connect and share a quick thought on this week's theme "Path". For many years, when coming across a Scripture about 'paths', it turned into a prayer and desire to be led down God's open paths. Through the years of life which included, marriage, keeping a home, job, raising children and as they began to explore their own paths, seeking God and His paths became a vital part of life and prayer.  As God's Word reveals God's goodness and His ways, I want to be walking - living a lifestyle on the paths that He leads.  Some of my favorite 'path' verses include: Proverbs 4:18 "But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day."   Psalm 25:4,  "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths,"  Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your way...

Word-Filled Wednesday

I love participating in Word Filled Wednesday . This is hosted over at 160 acrewoods and is designed to share God's Word with verse and picture. Go over and take a peek - you will be blessed! The verse I chose for today is one of my favorite verses. A while back during an intense trial of watching a loved one struggle with addiction - ready to lose everything over the addiction, I read this verse and it spoke to my heart clearly. Without God - there is no hope, the things of this world will leave you empty and void. Chasing after the things of the world is like chasing the wind, you just can't grasp it. But in God there is hope. Even though the trial may be tough and challenging, God is hope and He will fill you with peace and joy as you believe in Him and you will abound in hope. May your day be blessed and filled with HOPE!