Friday, November 7, 2008

My Boys Love To Shop...



But only at this store:



Here is the king shopper - Dad:


Look what an intent shopper he is:



Check out those details!



This shopper spent more time posing with the props that come in a store like this:



Here are some live fish in the middle of the store!




It is a fisherman's dream store




More great outdoor props!


Watch out for the turkey!



We don't have a Bass Pro Shop near us, but we stopped at one on our return trip from the mountains. This is truly my guys favorite store!








1 comment:

  1. Great pics! We have a BPS nearby. Must be a guy thang, LOL. I thought it was nice the first time...now I get Steve to drop me by Starbucks for coffee and reading while he goes in and wanders around. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.