1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
He puts the big ones out under the tree and wraps lots of little ones.
3. Colored light on house/tree or white?
White on tree, but I like colored a little more!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Last year my sister in law and I started a tradition of putting my tree up together the day after Thanksgiving. My boys don't like to help much anymore, and she is great at decorating.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Macaroni and Cheese
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
One time I snuck into the living room very early to spy on what Santa brought. I got scared and turned around before I saw my brand new bicycle which was hidden, I was very surprised and delighted!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
My family was riding in the car and talking about the tooth fairy, the Easter bunny and how they were not real and I asked about Santa, and just knew before I was told, he was not real!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?.
When I was a child we always opened one gift on Christmas Eve. Now our family usually celebrates at my mother in law's home on Christmas Eve and we open the presents from them then.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
I love it, but since we live in the deep south, we don't see it very often.
12. Can you ice skate?
As a child I ice skated often, but only once as an adult, but Yes! I can!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My engagement ring!
14. What is the most important think about the holidays for you?
Honoring the birth of Jesus Christ
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Any dessert will do! I LOVE sweets.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
A candlelight or special Christmas church service
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
A red bow
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Angels We Have Heard On High
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
21. What do you want for Christmas?
A wonderful, peaceful time of fun with my family.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party.
Yes, a couple!
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s?
Dress up, we usually celebrate at my in law's home.
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
My children do...
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?