Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Saturday...

Today was a glorious day to be outside. It was crisp, cool and the sun was shining beautifully. I wanted a picture for my profile, so I invited my middle son to come do a photo shoot with me! He agreed and this is what we came up with:






Then, I got my camera back and went to see what the boys were doing...the oldest son was putting a new radio in his truck. The middle son who has learned that any family activity is liable to make the blog, tried to head me off:


But as most people know, moms are tenacious and move forward and usually get what they are after!


So consider this a glimpse of a random Saturday!




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty pictures of you! hehe Your sons are cute! Ya'll seem like a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! and what a fun family! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.