Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Day of School

School started a couple of weeks ago, and is going great for each of the boys. Here are a few pictures of their "first day."

The youngest son laid his clothes and supplies out the night before. Yeah, an organized son !!!

Our oldest began college and had to leave really early!!


They just don't enjoy "first day of school" pictures, but I cannot break tradition after so many years!



Here we are...this is it...he is ready!



I enjoyed a little new found freedom and browsed my favorite thrift shop:
Here are a few bargains I found:



I found a book, photo frame, two fall decorations, two brand new shirts with the tags on them and this beautiful plate:




School routines are in place, fall is in the air and we are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.