Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday



While browsing for a verse for today, this one grabbed me:

"I do not hide Your righteousness in my heart,

I speak of Your faithfulness and salvation."

So many times I am thankful for the righteousness, faithfulness, salvation and blessings of the Lord, but fail to speak aloud of them. This was a beautiful reminder to me to proclaim and speak through each day His faithfulness. Not to just be thankful in my heart, but speak out loud His blessings. He is faithful!


7 comments:

  1. Now this was GREAT!!!

    What a wonderful reminder for us all.

    Thanks so much for joining us today.

    Blessings to you this WFW♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself doing the same thing...thankful inside and not proclaiming it nearly enough! Blessings to you for this reminder...

    peace,
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, thank you for that Word ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very true...and I love that photo you shared with it! Too cool. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful and how true! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great encouragement to speak.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.