Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just for the Joy of it – Clearance Green…



Although I don’t claim a green thumb, I have a few nice looking plants that I enjoy playing around with.

Except for when the cold gets them:

100_4770-copy-2



Here is one that was saved, but most were killed by the cold:
100_4771

But today, I decided to stop by Lowe's and see what kind of plants they had.  They had these (and many more!), on clearance for 50% off!

100_4773

So I got them and made a few new plants:
100_4774

There was a lot of joy in getting to do something I enjoy, inexpensively!

3 comments:

  1. I want a garden one day,though I've never done anything like that! I love being outside. My Pawapaw used to spend a lot of time with plants. :)

    RYC: Thank you! Aaron is a doll and I'm happy to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice plants! Pretty cat too!
    Is that yours?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.