Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just For the Joy Of It

JustfortheJoyofitcopy
Something I did last week that was pure joy for me, was finding a quality yard sale!  I like to yard sale on occasion, but am not a professional, and many times it is hit or miss in finding bargains.  This yard sale had quality items, many brand new for a dollar or so!

Here are some of my finds:
100_4830

A Blessing Jar!  

100_4837 
These beautiful brand new candle holders from Yankee Candle:

100_4832

These adorable decorations, perfect for Valentine's Day!
100_4833

Also for Valentine's Day, a matching heart plate and pail:
100_4834

I loved these jars, they have "peace" and "joy" on them with Scripture verses on the bottom:
And the cutest dried flower wreath - brand new with tags!


100_4835

It was a fun time of shopping and then coming home to decorate my home with my bargains!

7 comments:

  1. WOW~ you found a lot of great things~ I LOVE yard sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think I have ever found really cute things like that before at a yard sale - I'm not much of a "yard saler" but I just might be if I could find 50 cent finds like that! Just love the blessing jar:) Why would you sell your blessing jar??

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! you go girl! You got some great stuff!

    I know exactly what you mean -- finding good deals on things that you really like is awesome. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute finds! You got some good deals that day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great finds! Love good yard sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great deals! I love those heart plates; I was just wishing for some to use for our Valentines breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made out like a bandit! How fun for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.