Thursday, May 6, 2010

Before and After Blog Hop

Today is the first day that I have shared in the Before and After Blog Hop. I’m a little excited and also a little nervous to show my newfound hobby of photography and editing photos.

Here are a few photos of a wildflower field. There wasn’t a whole lot that was needed to bring out this natural beauty.
 
Here is a shot SOCC “straight out of the camera”
IMG_0054 
Then here it is with a few edits in Photoshop Elements.  Just a touch up of lighting and shadows.

IMG_0054new
Here is another Before:
IMG_0055
Here is the same photo with some color pop:
IMG_0055new
Then this is my favorite one;  Before:
IMG_0052
Then after some cropping and color editing:
IMG_0052new

7 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful!! I love spring!

    Thanks for joining!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous! I like the cropped one the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice my friend! I love pictures of flowers.
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. those flowers are just beautiful love God's handywork! I love the last photo cropped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Both before and after!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I love that kind of flower. I remember when we lived in Texas I use to always press those. Great edits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The last one is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.