Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just For the Joy of It – Wildflower Fun

Good, True & Beautiful

On our way to church, there is a beautiful field of wildflowers in full bloom.  We call them “black eyed susans”, but I’m not sure of their proper name!  I thought it was a wonderful photo opportunity, but my boys didn’t seem to share my enthusiasm!  Although they did tolerate me snapping a few shots:
spring2 028   spring2 030 spring2 033 spring2 024spring2 026
A beautiful breath of spring beauty – thank you Lord!

3 comments:

  1. Just wait until those boys have girlfriends/wives! I'm sure they'll be alot more understanding!

    What a fun oppurtunity to enjoy some of God's extravagant beauty that He gives us. I love that you just pulled over to enjoy it. I'll bet God made those flowers just so you could enjoy them like that. He's fun that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those flowers are stunning... and I agree with Jamie, I bet the boys will be more into the flowers when they are trying to woo a pretty lady!

    God's blessings are so abundant... sometimes we just need to pull over and appreciate them! Thanks for reminding me of that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.