For each of these recipes, you'll need:
1/2 roll Bounty Select-A-Size paper towels (or Viva can be used, but most others will turn to mush quickly)
1 plastic airtight container (like Rubbermaid) to hold the paper towels
One of the following solutions:
- Baby Wipes: 2 Tbsp. baby lotion, 2 Tbsp. baby bath/body wash, 2 cups water
- Face Wipes: 2 Tbsp. baby bath/body wash and 2 cups water
- Bathroom Disinfectant Wipes*: 1/2 cup pine cleaner and 1 1/2 cups water. I have also used the rectangle baby wipe container and poured alcohol over the wipes for bathroom cleaning and disinfecting.
- Glass/Multi-Surface Wipes: 1 1/2 cups glass cleaner and 1/2 cup water
- Bug Wipes: 1 cup Avon Skin-So-Soft and 1 cup water
** For disinfecting wipes, check the label on your cleaner for the strength needed to kill germs and adjust the proportion as needed. Some pine cleaners are more concentrated than others.
On the go? Fill a heavy duty zipper-seal quart bag with folded paper towels and add a 1/2 recipe. Perfect for camping!
With these recipes, use appropriate safety precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones!