Thursday, July 8, 2010

Before and After Pictures


I recently went to church summer camp and captured some shots of a beautiful sunrise.  My timing and lighting were off I guess, but thanks to a little bit of editing with Photoshop Elements, I think they could be keepers!

Before – Nice, but the color is drab:
Camp 2010 005
After – with some color and brightening:
Camp 2010 005 copy
Before – not too bad, but kind of dark…
Camp 2010 024
After – used some sunlight edits to add some brightness and sunshiny feel!
Camp 2010 024 copy
Before:  This one was fun to play with:
Camp 2010 011
After with some sharpening and brightening
Camp 2010 011 copy
Then with a sepia look
sunrise sepia

9 comments:

  1. Great edits! I think you hit the mark on all of them. Here is my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking pics! I am getting a new camera soon and I want to learn how to make them look great like you do....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fotography! I love sepia-toned pics. So nostalgic. ღ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great edits! I love how you brought the pictures more to life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all wonderful edits! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooooove the sepia look on the last one!!! great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them alll but I do love the sepia one. it looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.