Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall With Friends

LA-Friends-Having-CoffeeFriday With Friends over at Jennifer’s is all about fall in our homes.  Last week I shared a few of my fall decorations, but here are a few more. 
I love the colors and decorations of fall and like to put some a fall touch in many areas of my home.

Above mirrors:

fall dec 009

On Shelves:

fall dec 010 fall dec 012

 fall dec 002

On top of the TV:

fall dec 003

On the wall:

fall dec 004

On mantle and in front of the fireplace:
fall dec 005 fall dec 007

fall dec 008

In the kitchen:

fall dec 013 fall dec 014

And in the yard:
fall dec 017

Of Course on the door:
fall 023 fall 024

Yep!   I love FALL!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous is this? I love them. I love the idea of over the mirrors. Soo pretty. Have a wonderful Fall day! Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so fallish and festive. You did a great job.
    Really loved what you did over your mirror, very nice and a great idea.
    Happy Fall!
    thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
    Blessings for a great weekend.
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did get some fall color throughout the house - it looks fantastic! Especially love that display of welcome in the yard...I need to focus a bit more there next year (maybe I can get some good bargains in the next few weeks to tuck away for next fall!)

    Hope your day tomorrow is the beginning of a great week - thanks for joining with us this week:)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks beautiful! I love all the warm colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.