Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Joy of Fall

I LOVE Fall!!  In the deep south, it takes a long time to get there, but this week was filled with beautiful, crisp, cool weather.  In celebration of this fall season,  I pulled out the fall decorations to add some autumn flavor to my home.
This year for the first time, I did an artificial arrangement by the door:
fall 040
fall 024
Added a wreath to the door:
fall 023
This is still in progress, but a little autumn welcome:
fall 027
Then inside, hit many nicks and crannies with a touch of fall color:
fall 019 fall 020
Now it feels like fall has finally arrived!  And that brings me much joy!


Good, True & Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Yay fall!! It's my favorite time of year! It's so much fun to decorate for fall, isn't it? Thanks for sharing!

    PS I'll need to be stopping by here more often, as the future mama of three boys! I'll bet I could learn alot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE FALL, TOO!!!

    Love your decorations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.