I'll be out of pocket for a few days enjoying some great family time and relaxation! Will be back next week unless I find time to post a few pictures!! Here is something sweet to remember:
24 Things To Always Remember
1. The biggest handicap in the world is negative thinking.
2. He who cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass.
3. Patience carries a lot of wait.
4. It is better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
5. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package.
6. Inch by inch life's a cinch but by the yard, it's much too hard.
7. The best angle to approach a difficult problem, is the "try"angle.
8. Faith without works is like snow on a stove.
9. Have a positive attitude - it's contagious.
10. The more you judge the less you love.
11. What you say reveals much - what you don't say reveals much more.
12. The easiest person to deceive is yourself.
13. We should never let adversity get us down - except on our knees.
14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
15. Your religion is what you do when the sermon is over.
16. Success comes in cans - Failure comes in can'ts.
17. The golden rule tarnishes unless polished with use.
18. A marriage may be made in Heaven - but the maintenance is done on Earth.
19. Problems are inevitable - misery is optional.
20. Remember actions speak louder than words.
21. Jesus is coming - prepare NOW.
22. You can only keep one thought in your mind at a time - make it a good one.
23. Don't lose your temper, no one else wants to find it.
24. Take the time to pray - you'll be glad you did!