Living a Proverbs 31 Life
- Develop a life consumed by a positive outlook. This means that you have to look (and often search hard) for the uplifting moments of each situation. Understand that there is only one that worth of your trust in all situations. Putting your trust in God - and not people, things or situations - will go a long ways towards developing a Proverbs 31 Life. What is your first reaction to circumstances?
- Create a sense of strength and boldness by walking in a life that is rooted in the Word. Confidence in who you are comes from knowing where you come from and all of that is in the Word. Do you know the rights and privileges that you are given through your family line?
- Learn the power of words. What you speak and how you speak will direct your actions and attitudes and those of the people around you. Grow to speak with wisdom by thinking about your words and let each word be one of kindness that is designed to lift up and encourage others. How do you feel about the words that you speak?
- Grow to a life of service. Provide for your family and for your guests and even for strangers that may find their way to your doorstep. What is your first thought when it comes to doing something for someone else?
- Make the most of your day. Get up before sunrise to welcome the day with your Father. Getting up at the break of dawn will expand the length of your day. How many times do you hit the snooze button?
- Look for opportunities to make the most of all that you have. The woman in Proverbs 31 had a vineyard and sold garments. What can you do to open opportunities and bring in blessings for you and your family?
- Get into shape. It is important for Proverbs 31 living that you be prepared for anything that comes your way. This requires that you be physically, mentally and emotionally at your peak. What are you doing that keeps you from doing what you need to do?
- Make the most of each moment and activity. Organize your actions and your time so that you can do more to stay active. Are you led by chaos or organization?