Monday, March 4, 2013

6 Ways to Build Up Your Husband

Husbands today can take a beating!  In a work world that constantly demands more, where competition increases and it becomes harder just to make a living for a family, at the end of the day, he needs a little building up! 
 
I know as a wife, our days can be challenging as well.  But as women, we are natural nurturers and have that God given ability to make things better for those around us.  Here are a few ways to put into action that gift we have and give that husband what he needs!

2 comments:

  1. There's a book about marriage called "Love and Respect". The thought is that women respond to love, men respond to respect. So, your list is right on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great advice! I especially liked the one about being as cheerful as when you were engaged. That is a challenge. But, I know that my husband's happiness very often responds to mine. His joy will be greatly increased if I express a joyful spirit.

    May God help me accomplish that!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your commment. It is a joy and blessing to hear from you and your words are appreciated.