There is nothing like a deadline to get you moving!! Although by nature, I'm a laid back, peaceful type, every now and then a good challenge helps give inspiration, motivation and helps make progress towards a goal.
Later this month our family has a wedding! My oldest son is getting married and we are thrilled!! We are excited to see the prayers of many years answered by God bringing into our family the perfect girl who is a perfect match for him! We are filled with joy as they join their hearts and lives together, make a new home and life together. Now, of course, weddings are all about the happy couple, but moms want to look their best too!!!
In fact, the mothers on both sides (bride and groom) are filling these last few weeks with some healthy eating and exercise!! My plan is the 21 Day Fix. One of my fitness/healthy living weaknesses is diet. I LOVE sweets. This plan gives a fabulous guide for portions sizes and food categories.
It also comes with 6 quick but intense 30 minute workouts.
- Upper Fix.- Targeted resistance training helps shape your chest, back, shoulders, arms, and abs.
- Lower Fix. - Firm and tone your entire lower body while you blast fat and burn calories.
- Total Body Cardio Fix. - Keep your heart rate up and your metabolism revved high long after the workout is over.
- Cardio Fix. - Get your heart pumping and your body moving as you melt away the pounds.
- Pilates Fix. - Strengthen your core, elongate your muscles, and firm your hips and thighs.
- Yoga Fix. - Improve your balance, flexibility, and strength as you help relax your muscles.
21-day portion-control system
These seven color-coded containers deliver exactly the right portions every time, so you never eat too much, and you’re never hungry. Fill them up with as much food as you want—if it fits, you can eat it!
The concept of the plan is short, intense, varied workouts with a measured calorie plan to be followed for three weeks.
So for three weeks, this is the plan for the road to healthy! Keep watching, there will be lots of updates!